Prepare for life’s surprises with a Regular Savings account
This account is a great way to start saving for vacations, college education, or whatever life throws at you. Mobile deposit, direct deposit and automatic transfers make it easy to grow your balance quickly.
Enjoy the following benefits with a Regular Savings account:
- Earn interest on your balance1
- Automatic transfers
- Eligible for Change Up savings program
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Paperless eStatements
Additional Account Details:
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Interest is computed using the Average Daily Balance2
- Quarterly statements
- Minimum balance fee: $3 per quarter if balance falls below $100
- 6 withdrawals are allowed per quarter at no charge; $3 fee per withdrawal afterwards (excludes ATM withdrawals).
- Paper Statement Delivery Fee3: $1.50 per month if paper statements are preferred
- Dormant Fee: $5 per quarter if balance is less than $500 and account has been inactive for 12 months
1The interest rate is a variable rate and we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
2The Average Daily Balance method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
3Paper statement fee waived for customers aged 62 or older.
Manage your account with our electronic banking services
Manage your account from anywhere Internet is available.
Do your banking on the go with our CSB Mobile app.
Check your balance with a simple text message.
Use email and text alerts to monitor your account and help prevent fraud.
Achieve Your Savings Goals
Use our financial calculators to help you determine the best way to invest your money so you can accomplish your goals.