Combine checking and savings with a Money Market account
Money Market accounts give you the higher interest of a savings account plus the ability to write checks. With tiered rates, you can earn more on higher balances.
Enjoy the following benefits with a Money Market account:
- Earn interest on your balance1
- Check writing (limited)
- Automatic transfers
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Paperless eStatements
Additional Account Details:
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- Interest is computed using the Average Daily Balance2
- Monthly statements include images of checks and deposits
- Interest rate is tiered
- Minimum balance fee: $12 per month if balance falls below $1,000
- 6 withdrawals are allowed per statement cycle at no charge; $11 fee per withdrawal afterwards.
- Paper Statement Delivery Fee3: $1.50 per month if paper statements are preferred
- Dormant Fee: $7 per month if balance is less than $500 and account has been inactive for 12 months
1The interest rate is a variable rate and we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
2The Average Daily Balance method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
3Paper statement fee waived for customers aged 62 or older.
Manage your account with our electronic banking services
Manage your account from anywhere Internet is available.
Do your banking on the go with our CSB Mobile app.
Check your balance with a simple text message.
Use email and text alerts to monitor your account and help prevent fraud.
Achieve Your Savings Goals
Use our financial calculators to help you determine the best way to invest your money so you can accomplish your goals.