Lock in a higher interest rate with a CD and watch your money grow
These accounts are ideal for large fund deposits that you will not need access to for a few months. Choose from a variety of short and medium term maturity options.
Enjoy the following benefits with all Cumberland Security Bank certificates of deposit:
Additional Account Details:
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Terms range from three (3) months to sixty (60) months
- Interest details:
- Simple interest calculation1
- Interest is credited to the account or paid to you according to the terms of the CD
- Interest is computed using the Daily Balance2
- The interest rate on your account will be paid until the maturity of your certificate.
- No additional deposits may be made into your CD after it has been opened.
- The annual percentage yield (APY) assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Withdrawals made before the maturity date may result in the following penalties:
6 months' interest
12 months' interest
1Interest calculation is either simple or compound. Simple interest is interest paid only on the original balance. Compound interest is interest paid on the original balance plus the accrued interest.
2The Daily Balance is determined by the application of a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Rates current as of April 3, 2020.
Rates subject to change without notice.
*Annual Percentage Yield. The APY assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
Minimum Balance Requirement: A minimum deposit of $1,000.00 is required to open the account, and you must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 on a daily basis to earn the APY.
Monitor your CD balances with our electronic banking services
Manage your account from anywhere Internet is available.
Do your banking on the go with our CSB Mobile app.
Check your balance with a simple text message.