Earn higher interest with Centennial Rewards Checking
Do you prefer to bank electronically? If so, we’ll reward you with a higher interest rate just for meeting a few easy conditions.
Enjoy the following benefits with a Centennial Rewards Checking account:
- NOW! Debit Card
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Paperless eStatements
- ATM Access
- Overdraft protection
- Earn interest on your balance1
- No monthly service fee
- Monthly statements include images of checks and deposits
Additional Account Details:
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- To be eligible for the highest interest rate on this account, the following criteria must be met during the statement cycle:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking at least once
- Receive statements electronically (email or online)
- Conduct at least 15 debit card transactions (excluding ATM withdrawals)
- One direct deposit/debit post to the account
- Interest rate is tiered
- Large balances will earn a different interest rate for the portion exceeding $25,000
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- Interest is computed using the Daily Balance2 method if the account criteria are met during the statement cycle. If criteria are not met, the Average Daily Balance3 method is used.
- Paper Statement Delivery Fee4: $1.50 per month if paper statements are preferred
- Dormant Fee: $7 per month if balance is less than $500 and account has been inactive for 12 months
1The interest rate is a variable rate and we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
2The Daily Balance method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. If account criteria are not met, the Average Daily Balance method is used. During each statement cycle (ends the 4th Tuesday of each month unless Federal holiday) simply meet all of the following criteria: (1) At least 15 Visa Debit Card transactions must post to the account (excludes ATM transactions), (2) Receive electronic statements, (3) Log on to CSB Online or Mobile Banking and view your account at least once, (4) One direct deposit/debit must post to account.
3The Average Daily Balance method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
4Paper statement fee waived for customers aged 62 or older.
Manage your account with our electronic banking services
Manage your account from anywhere Internet is available.
Do your banking on the go with our CSB Mobile app.
Check your balance with a simple text message.
Use email and text alerts to monitor your account and help prevent overdrafts and fraud.
Reorder checks quickly and easily using our online system.
Save time and reduce the risk of losing a check by having your paycheck deposited automatically.
Using our CSB Mobile app, simply snap a picture of your check and submit it for deposit.
Protect yourself from embarrassment and avoidable overdraft expenses.