How to become a Mobile Banking user:
- In order to use Mobile Banking, you must first be an Online Banking user.
You may enroll in Online Banking
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Go to the User Services screen.
- Under Manage Accounts, click Mobile Enrollment. This will
launch the Mobile Banking Center.
- Click Add Phone.
- Select your cell phone carrier and enter your cell phone number.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Enroll.
- You will be notified that your phone has been enrolled. Select the mobile
banking features you would like to subscribe to (text banking and/or mobile
Banking). Click Continue.
- You will receive an activation code that is good for 24 hours. You will
also receive a text message from 96865 that you must reply to with this
- You will receive another text with a link to the Mobile Banking web site.
Open this link.
- Click Sign In. You will then be prompted for an activation code.
- Click I have one and enter the activation code you received
above as well as your cell phone number. Then click Activate.
- You are now activated and ready to use the text banking and the Mobile
Banking web site.
How to install the apps for Android,
iPhone®, and BlackBerry® devices
After completing the steps above, go to the Google Play Store on your
Android phone and search for Cumberland Security Bank. Download the CSB
Mobile app. Open the CSB Mobile app. On the activation screen, choose I
have one and then enter your cell phone number and the activation code
you received when you enrolled in Mobile Banking. You are now activated to use
iPhone® and supported BlackBerry® devices
After completing the steps above, Your phone will receive a text message from
96865. Select to view (or open) the message (you can also view it later by
going to your phone's text message inbox).
You are now activated to use the app!
- Select the URL link
https://mBanking.firstdata.com/wap/home/csbsky/en in the text message.
This is typically done by selecting a command on your phone's menu, such as
"Connect" or "Go To."
- You will then be brought to a page with a Download link. Click this link to
download the application.
- When finished, you will be notified that the download completed.
- Open the CSB Mobile app. On the activation screen, choose I have
one and then enter your cell phone number and the activation code you
received when you enrolled in Mobile Banking.
- After launching the application for the first time, you may be asked to
give permission to access the data network. You will need to grant permission
in order to proceed.
- BlackBerry® Users with Supported Devices: Your default
browser needs to be set to Internet browser instead of the
BlackBerry® browser in order to download this app.
Is it secure?
Yes, the mobile banking service utilizes best practices from online banking,
such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, PIN, or password access and application
time-out when your phone is not in use. Only the phones that you personally
enroll in the service can access your accounts. In addition, no account data is
ever stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the
service can be immediately disabled by either going online to the Mobile
Banking enrollment website or calling us.
Despite the built-in security features of mobile banking, it is a best practice
to install software on your phone to prevent viruses, spyware, and other
malicious software from compromising your phone. Smartphones are susceptible to
the same security risks as computers, so the same precautions must be taken to
protect them as well. For more information, review our tips for
Mobile Banking Safety and